Sunday 30 August 2009

Tag


This Blog will detail my trials, tribulations and triumphs from Iron Game Chef 2009 (or just Game Chef to most). Its an annual game design contest. Basically, a bunch of games enthusiasts try to design role playing games within a single week, using a list of pre-provided ingredients. This year marks the first with Jonathan Walton as the reigns as organiser and the contest is already looking very different with Badge rewards for achievements and no contest forums.

I've decided I'm going to enter this year.

Game Chef 2009 will starts tomorrow (Monday, Aug 31), and will mark my first venture into the world of game design. Watch this space for details of how it goes..

1 comment:

  1. I'm a first-timer too. I'm really excited to see what everyone comes up with. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete